Monday, 10 February 2014

A zine of zines

At the beginning of each quarter we have made a seasonal Zine and decorated a page for each month.  Some people have made covers for each Zine but I kept all mine to make one seasonal Zine of Zines.

I could have sewn each zine in the middlle and then connected them together by sewing the threads together or threading the thread through a spine.  I decided to use glue.

I glued the pages together in each zine that opened where they weren't supposed to.

I glued each zine to the next one.

In my stash of bits worked on and too good to throw away I found a large tag that I had stenciled and stamped on.

I cut the end off and inked the edges on the back.  I scored the spine folds.

I glued the cover to the back and front of the zines but not to the spines.  I added some tissue tape to the back cover.

I added tissue tape to the front and used letters from my scrapbooking stash for the title.

I am really pleased with the end result.  I hope you like yours too.  Don't forget to share your end result with us all.