Monday 9 December 2013

Quarterly Zine

Today is the start of a new Zine.   For instructions on how to fold and cut the paper to make your Zine go here.

As I am going to make all my quarterly zines into one book at the end, it was important that I cut the cartridge paper for this quarter exactly the same size as the last one.

I sprayed the paper with 2 colours of blue spray inks.

I spritzed water through a snowflake stencil.

Then I sprayed Dylusions White Linen through the same stencil, but in different places.

I folded the paper to make the zine and started on the pages for December.

I sprayed green ink through the Tim Holtz holly stencil and added red stickles for the berries.  It would have been better to wait until the end to add the stickles as I couldn't work on the page until they had dried!

I stamped the word december on a scrap of paper and stuck it on.  I printed out the quote and cut it up and stuck it down.

I look forward to seeing your December Zine.  Don't forget to share it with us using the linky below.