Tuesday 30 July 2013

August Calendar

Can you believe it's that time of the month again?  If you haven't already done it, now is the time to get your calendar done for August.

If you want to know more about the idea behind the monthly calendar please look on Kate Crane's blog as the whole thing is her idea.

Here's mine ready.  This is the pastel background.  I used Dylusions Inks which are really bright but the gesso soaked them up.

I used Sepia Archival Ink to stamp the sunflowers.  I cut up some scrapbooking cardstock for the squares.  I painted the sunflowers with Sunshine Yellow but the gesso and the colours already on the page makes them look brown.

Not to worry.  I could always go over them with my Inktense pencils.

Do share your calendar with us all.  It is such an inspiration to see what other people do.